Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brunch at the Yale Club

So, after a semi-late night last night we had to get up early this morning for 10:00 brunch with one of John's favorite teachers who moved away almost 10 years ago. She is staying at the Yale Club, and invited us for brunch. Well, the views were spectacular, and the buffet was divine. All the fruit was perfectly ripe and delectable. And I happily noshed on my entire plate while we chatted and chatted and chatted. They even went back for seconds prompting me to go back for some more of the thin crispy bacon. Everything was good, the mini-bagel, the french toast, the home fries...the carbs were calling my name. Oh, and I almost forgot the mini cheese blintzes! So delish. A far cry from the Outback I know, but you know each day brings something different.

No comments: