Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A square deal part 3

So, I went to pick up my car today and the guy tells me that there is good news and bad news. Basically it is the transmission in my car, the good news was that they did replace the front wheel bearing, but only charged me $125. Jacob said that he ordered a transmission from the junk yard, so that it's on order and that they can give me a good deal when it comes to replacing the old one. I told him that I planned on driving to Baltimore this weekend, and asked if he thought it would make it, he said he thought it would. But he also gave me an extra business card to keep in the car, he said that if I need to tow the car that he would cover the cost of towing. My car sounds fine, and I think it will make it to Baltimore and back...at least I hope it will.

No comments: