Monday, September 19, 2011

What is this??

Mystery thing a ma jig, two of these came with the cabinets. NO ONE knows what it is. Not the person I bought my cabinets from or anyone in my facebook list.
I am somehow the proud owner of two of these weird plastic parts, it's got magnets all down the back and little spokes sticking out that it looks like would hold a bunch of tiny little flags. Does anyone out there know what this is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, but I will show this picture to chris when we get home and see if he has any idea ok?
Maybe they are used for the packing of the cabinets, to avoid scratches, etc?
Just a thought.